Ringmore Parish Room was built in 1921 as a reading and recreational room for the residents of the village. It's also a memorial to those who fell in the Great War. A plaque is displayed at one end of the room listing the names of those who lost their lives.
At the end of 2010 the Parish Room was fully refurbished. It's an ideal venue for village and private functions with regular activities being held including table tennis, short mat bowls and other seasonal events.
Directions: From Ringmore All Hallows Church, follow the road to the Journeys End public House. After approx. 100m bear right and follow the road for another 100m. The parish room is on the right.
- Large function area
- curtained stage
- Kitchen with sink, cooker and microwave
- Crockery, cutlery and glasses.
- Tables and chairs
- Sound system
- Large automatic projection screen
- Good heating and lighting
- Very reasonable rental rates.
To book, contact Bob White on 01548 810121